Thursday, May 6, 2010

GIRLS NIGHT OUT OCTOBER 2009!!!

Heidi here - This is my mom and dad's blog but, for some reason if we sign in under my mom's username the pictures do not post well and correctly. So i have to do everything signed in under my username.

I wanted to share a Picture (Group) taken at Girls Night out with the Granger High School Class of 69 Gals. These are just some of the many wonderful ladies in our class (My mom's High School class).

As all of them aren't there the hope is that over time this event will just continue to grow. In any case i would like to share this picture.


Granger High Class of 69- Girls Night Out October 20, 2009 - Red Lobster, Murray, Utah



1 comment:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

What a Fun time!!! can't wait for tonight's fun with all the girls.