Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Some things about us...

We wanted to share with all of you some things you may or may not have known about us... Let's see how many we can come up! we hope you enjoy learning about us.

1. I am the oldest of 3 children
2. Eric is 6 weeks older than i am
3. Eric and I will as of April 2009 have 3 grandchildren- 2 granddaughter's and 1 grandson.
4. Eric is a Convert to the Church- he was baptised when he was about 19 or 20 years old.
5. Eric is the youngest of 2 children
6. Eric and I will be celebrating 31 years of marriage this January 12th (01/12/09)
7. Eric and I will be having our 40th HS graduation this year- however i do not know if Eric's HS will be having one! Granger High (My school has plans to hold one August 2009.)
8. Eric and I Love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints and the gospel
9. We love our family
10. I Should be working more on our christmas cards and putting up the tree! it is only 9 days before christmas!

That is all for now... more to come later!

No comments: