Wednesday, December 3, 2008

IT'S BEGGINING TO LOOK ALOT LIKE CHRISTMAS...

Well so much for my title! i was going for something "Catchy!" anyhow...
This year has flown by all too quickly. I can't belueve we are already into the first week of December. I LOVE this time of year. Well the time has come for Christmas Cards! I usually buythem, but this year I decided to try something new and so i actually ordered through walmart.com (one of my new favorite websites) to order photo cards. Who know's i may end up also buying at least a couple of boxes! we will see. If you would like to be added to our list & get a Christmas card either send us an email, call us or leave us a comment with your address.
my email addresses are: marilyngailrichhart.richhart@gmail.com, and verycreamypeaches@hotmail.com my home number is: 801-250-7733
Or you can always leave a comment with your address on my blog.

No comments: